Recipe by Andrew Schloss, courtesy of Mealtime.org.
This recipe is part of Andrew Schloss’ One Recipe, Four Ways meal system.
The recipe for the taco meat can be found here.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 290; Total fat 14g; Saturated fat 4g;
Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 420mg; Carbohydrate 24g; Fiber 6g; Protein 18g; Vitamin A 20%DV*; Vitamin C 30%DV; Calcium 10%DV; Iron 15%DV
- Daily Value
- Spray oil
- 2 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 5 tablespoons prepared, refrigerated guacamole
- 1 cup warm taco meat filling (see recipe link above)
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded lettuce
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 Heat a large skillet over high heat. Spray with a thin film of oil and wipe out with a paper towel. Cook tortillas on both sides until blistered and soft, about 1 minute per side. Transfer each to a plate.
- 2 Top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons guacamole. Mound 1/2 cup taco meat filling on each tortilla. Top each with half the shredded Cheddar cheese, half the shredded lettuce, half the remaining guacamole, and half the cilantro. Serve immediately.