These go together in a snap and offer up a “finger-licking good taste!”
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 48 fully cooked cocktail smoked sausage links
- 1 red pepper, sweet or hot
- 1 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 Separate each dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into thirds.
- 3 Place sausage on shortest side and roll to opposite points.
- 4 Bake on un-greased cookie sheet until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- 5 Using a potato peeler, gouge the end of each sausage to create a nail bed then, using a paring knife, cut a piece of the pepper into a fingernail shape and place in the bed of the sausage to create a human-looking finger tip.
- 6 Serve hot or cold with your favorite condiments.