With Cinco de Mayo right around the corner, it’s the perfect time to brush up on your margarita mixing skills. We have the perfect skinny margarita with all vegan ingredients to help you become a master mixologist.
Want to see this recipe in action in Carolyn Scott’s Global Kitchen series? Click here to watch the video!
- 2 cucumber slices
- 1 dill sprig
- 1 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz. organic tequila
- 2-3 oz. soda water
- 1/2 oz. agave nectar
- 1 In a cocktail shaker, muddle the dill and cucumber together.
- 2 Add the tequila, agave, lime juice and some ice.
- 3 Shake and strain over ice into a glass.
- 4 Top with soda water and garnish with a cucumber spear and a sprig of dill.