This pizza is so simple and you’ll have to try it for yourself to see how, in this case, when it comes to taste “less is more” . . . but less is definitely less when it comes to calories, saturated fat and salt.
- 1 Pizza Base
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 2 1/2 oz bocconcini cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, shredded
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil & vinaigrette dressing
- 1 Spread the tomato puree on the pizza base and then top with the sliced bocconcini.
- 2 Add the grated parmesan and then the basil leaves and drizzle over 1 tsp of olive oil.
- 3 Place in the oven for about 7 minutes.
- 4 While the pizza is cooking whip together a small salad.
- 5 Make a quick dressing using 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 tbs balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tsp mustard & give a quick stir.
- 6 Pour it on the salad leaves & serve with a few slices of avocado & the pizza.