From the Chefs at the Seasoned Cookery School in England, this delicious Herby Yogurt Chutney is perfect for pairing with spicy food. It’s versatile as well, as you can change the blend of herbs depending on personal preference.
- 50 grams (1 cup / 1.8 ounces) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 25 grams (1 cup / 0.9 ounces) fresh mint, chopped
- 1 green chili
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 250 grams (1 cup / 8.8 ounces) plain yogurt
- Garnish red chilies, finely chopped
- Garnish pistachios, chopped
- 1 Place herbs, green chili, lime zest and juice in a blender and blitz until finely chopped.
- 2 Add yogurt and give a final blend to ensure all ingredients are well mixed.
- 3 Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with red chilies and pistachios.