A classic Deviled Egg recipe that is easy enough for any home cook to achieve and tasty enough that you’ll want to eat them all. Save some for the guests!
Recipe created by award-winning Chef John Kunkel.
And don’t miss these other great recipes from Chef Kunkel:
- 12 eggs, boiled
- 12 egg yolks
- 3 ounces garlic aioli
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Shake of Tabasco Sauce, to taste
- 1/2 ounce dill, chopped
- 1/2 ounce chives, thinly sliced
- 1/2 ounce capers, chopped
- 1 Cut each egg in half and place the egg whites in clean water to rinse off.
- 2 Pass yolks through a food processer and store in a clean bowl.
- 3 Mix together garlic aioli, Dijon mustard, white vinegar, salt and pepper, and Tabasco—once combined add this mixture to egg yolks.
- 4 Fold in your dill, chives and capers.
- 5 Place this mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into your halved eggs.