Honey Granola Recipe. This granola is delicious for breakfast, paired with yogurt and fresh seasonal fruits.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 Preheat an oven to 325°F.
- 2 In a bowl, combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, raisins and almonds, and toss to mix. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, add the honey and stir to blend. Pour over the oat mixture and stir to blend.
- 3 Spread the granola out on a baking sheet and bake until golden and crunchy, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature before serving. Stored in an airtight container, the granola will keep up to 10 days.
- 4 Makes about 3 cups.