Honey Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe, Pack these kid-friendly cookies in your child’s lunch box, but save plenty for afternoon snacks, too.
This recipe courtesy of Pioneer Brand, C.H.Guenther & Son, Inc.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/4 cups Pioneer Original or Buttermilk Biscuit & Baking Mix
- 2 cups granulated sugar (divided)
- 1 In large mixer bowl, beat honey, peanut butter and shortening until creamy. Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy.
- 2 Mix Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix and 1 cup sugar. Add to honey mixture; mix well. Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
- 3 Roll dough into 1-inch balls; roll in remaining sugar. Place on oiled cookie sheet. Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4 Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 5 dozen cookies.