Start with OSCAR MAYER beef franks, add cheese, salsa and rice, wrap it all in a tortilla and you have hot dogs with a Mexican twist!
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT® and TACO BELL®.
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 550, Total fat 26 g, Saturated fat 12 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 1490 mg, Carbohydrate 61 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 19 g, Vitamin A 8 %DV, Vitamin C 6 %DV, Calcium 25 %DV, Iron 25 %DV.
KRAFT® Kitchens Tips:
Serve with a mixed green salad for added color and texture.
Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Wieners.
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 OSCAR MAYER Beef Franks, sliced
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1 COMBINE salsa and broth in large skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Add franks; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- 2 STIR in rice. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Cook 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 3 SPOON onto tortillas; roll up.