“By cooking with an Instant Pot, this dish comes together with ease. Warm up from the cold with this savory soup made with lots of protein, beneficial fats, and antioxidants.
Infused with creamy coconut milk, the pork is unbelievably tender, and perfectly flavored with a sweet and savory combination of garlic, ginger, cumin, and coriander.”
Recipe courtesy of Primal Kitchen.
- 1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil
- 3-4 lbs boneless pork butt/shoulder roast
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 8 chunks
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- 1 Mix together the coriander, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- 2 Rub the seasoning mixture over the pork roast.
- 3 Coat bottom of your Instant Pot with one tablespoon of Primal Kitchen’s Avocado Oil. If you don’t have it, use extra-virgin olive oil.
- 4 Place the meat in the Instant Pot and add onions, garlic, ginger and half a can of coconut milk.
- 5 Cook on high pressure for 45 minutes. The roast will give off moisture and fat while cooking, doubling or tripling the amount of broth by the time the roast is ready.
- 6 Serve the pork into bowls and garnish with lime.