A delicious twist on your normal dessert dip, this boozy Irish Cream Dip with a homemade mint whipped cream is light, fluffy, and creamy in all the right ways. With only a few ingredients, it is an easy and festive dessert that makes celebrating St. Patrick’s Day all the more enjoyable!
To take your party to the next level, try our other St. Patricks day recipes below!
To see our St. Patrick’s Day Fresh Irish Spring Rolls, click here!
For our St. Patrick’s Day Pub Nachos with Irish Ale Cheddar Sauce, click here!
- 2 - 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 small bar dark chocolate, optional
- Green chocolate candies, optional
- Mint Whip Cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons crème de menthe
- 1 Combine powdered sugar and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth and well integrated. Add in the Irish cream, continue to mix until the color is uniform and it has a light texture. Spoon into a bowl and serve, keep chilled when storing.
- 2 Mint Whip Cream Instructions: Place mixing bowl in the freezer ten minutes prior to making. Once the bowl is cold, mix in heavy whipping cream on high for five minutes, it will begin to plump up.
- 3 Slowly add in the half cup of sugar, continuously stirring as you do, until it is fully integrated.
- 4 Add crème de menthe and beat on high until color is uniform. Spoon on top of dip or use a piping bag with your tip of choice.
- 5 Optional garnish:With a zester, shave a small bar of dark chocolate over the dip to add more flavor.Top with chocolate covered candies.
- 6 Serve with brownie brittle.