Skewers are a fun and versatile appetizer that are easy to make and add incredible color and flavor to any meal.
Recipe courtesy of Primal Kitchen.
- 8 oz mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup salami
- Prosciutto, or other cured meat
- 8 oz artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette
- Salt (flaky)
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Thread one ball of mozzarella, 1 slice of salami, 1 artichoke heart, a leaf or two of fresh basil, and a strip of prosciutto onto each wooden skewer.
- 2 Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 3 Serve with Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette.
- 4 Enjoy!