This sauce recipe is from The Culinary Institute of America Grilling cookbook. It goes great with the Mixed Grill of Garden Vegetables recipe, also from the CIA Grilling cookbook.
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Combine all the ingredients. Serve with grilled vegetables. The sauce is ready to serve immediately or it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.