Parmesan Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine, Butter, KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, Ground Nutmeg, Pepper Here’s a simple 1-2-3 step recipe that enables you to serve a satisfying Italian pasta dish your whole family will love in about 20 minutes.
This recipe courtesy
Calories: 360, Total fat: 15 g, Saturated fat: 3.5 g, Cholesterol: 25 mg, Sodium: 810 mg, Carbohydrate: 41 g, Dietary fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 9 g, Protein: 17 g, Vitamin A : 30 %DV, Vitamin C: 10 %DV, Calcium: 20 %DV, Iron: 15 %DV
SERVING SUGGESTION: For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
JAZZ IT UP: Add 1 clove garlic, minced, with the half-and-half and cheese.
SUBSTITUTE: Substitute milk for the half-and-half.
- 8 oz. fettuccine, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut up
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package.
- 2 DRAIN pasta; return to pan. Add butter; toss until butter is completely melted. Add half-and-half and cheese; mix lightly.
- 3 SPRINKLE with nutmeg and pepper.