Lace Cookies Recipe – A great kid-friendly recipe courtesy of Mrs. Butterworth’s.
- 1 1/4 cups butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup Mrs. Butterworth's Syrup
- 1/2 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1 In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- 2 Remove pan from stove and stir in syrup, flour and oats until smooth.
- 3 On a greased cookie sheet, drop rounded ½ teaspoonfuls of mixture, approximately 2 inches apart.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5 Let cookies stand 30 seconds to 1 minutes and then remove from cookie sheet with a wide metal spatula and place on wire racks to cool.