These Lamb and Onion Feta Sliders have a deliciously Greek flair to them.
Lamb with bread crumbs, oregano, cumin, coriander, milk, eggs, salt, pepper and onions, crafted into slider-size patties, topped with feta cheese and served on slider buns.
Perfect for game-day tailgating, your next family gathering or a special event. They’ll disappear off the platter!
Recipe and image provided by the National Onion Association.
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 pounds ground lamb
- 12 slider buns
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 12 Feta cheese in thin slices
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Oil and preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2 Toss bread crumbs with the oregano, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
- 3 Stir in milk and eggs; combine thoroughly.
- 4 Combine ground lamb with bread crumb mixture until fully incorporated.
- 5 Form mixture into 12 small (slider size) patties.
- 6 Place patties on the grill, cook for 4-5 minutes per side. Meat should cook to medium doneness (160°F) until no longer pink in center.
- Calories 268
- Carbohydrates 22
- Fat 13
- Fat Calories 5
- Cholesterol 40
- Sodium 321
- Fiber 1