Everyone needs a chance to relax during the holidays. That is why we crafted the perfect recipe that uses Thanksgiving leftovers in a brand new way! These sliders save you time and money when feeding the out of towners visiting for the holidays.
Want to see how it’s done? Check out the video!
- 3-4 slices roasted turkey, leftovers work perfectly
- 1/4 –1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 5 tablespoons whole cranberry sauce
- 5 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 small bread rolls
- 1 cup leafy greens of your choice
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350
- 2 Portion leftover turkey slices into small piles on a baking sheet and top with fontina cheese
- 3 Heat the turkey piles until warm or when the cheese starts to melt
- 4 Mix cranberry and orange marmalade together in small bowl
- 5 Take a serrated knife and cut the dinner rolls in half
- 6 Place the turkey with melted cheese on the bottom bun
- 7 Top with a dollop of the cranberry mixture
- 8 Add leafy greens to the top bun and place it over the turkey and cranberry
- 9 Serve and enjoy!