This hearty chowder is chock full of chunky potatoes, turkey and corn in a creamy broth.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 4 medium red potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ounce McCormick® Original Country Gravy Mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- 1 Melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add water and potatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 2 Stir milk into Gravy Mix until smooth. Stir into saucepan. Add turkey, corn and sage; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.