Need a creative idea for your turkey leftovers? Use them to whip up this delicious turkey frittata for a holiday weekend breakfast or brunch. It’s simple to make and uses just one pan!
Need more ideas for your Thanksgiving leftovers? We also have Leftover Turkey Stroganoff with Mushrooms & Cranberries and Thanksgiving Leftovers Lasagna.
This recipe is courtesy of Pasta Fits.
- 2 oz ditalini
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup (4 oz) leftover green beans, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) leftover turkey, shredded or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) leftover pearl onions
- 1 1/2 cups (8 oz) leftover stuffing
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- 2 Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ditalini according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- 3 Heat an 8” or 9” sauté pan over medium heat. Add the butter and coat the bottom of the pan. Strew the green beans, turkey, pearl onions, stuffing, and pasta around the pan. Pour the eggs over.
- 4 Cook until just starting to brown along the bottom (about 2 minutes). Transfer to the oven and continue to cook until the eggs are set (about 20 minutes). Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 8 wedges.