Turkey’s not only for Thanksgiving. If you find yourself with holiday leftovers and turkey’s on the list, no worries. My favorite part is the stuffing. So I’m going to use it to make the most incredible leftover turkey sandwich!
I made some balls using the stuffing leftovers that I had, and we’re going to make them into nice thick pancakes, fry them up, and give you the Leftover Turkey Sandwich of your dreams.
Want to see how it’s done? Watch the how-to video right here!
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 8 slices roasted turkey breast
- 1/2 cup cranberry relish
- 8 slices bacon
- Oil, for frying
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Make 8 palm-sized balls with the stuffing, then gently pat into quarter inch thick patties.
- 2 Fry in oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Once crispy (a few minutes) flip and continue cooking until brown, another couple of minutes.
- 3 Drain on paper towels and season with salt.
- 4 Build the sandwich by placing a dollop of cranberry sauce on one of the patties, then two slices of turkey.
- 5 Top with two slices of bacon and place the other stuffing patty on top.
- 6 Repeat with the other patties to make the other sandwiches.