Looking for a mouthwatering on-trend chicken recipe? This one from Chef Holly Clegg combines lemon and feta into one delish and quick Lemon Feta Chicken that’s incredibly moist and packed with flavor.
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces crumbled Feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Place chicken in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, drizzle with half lemon juice. Sprinkle with half oregano and all of the pepper. Top with cheese and green onion. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice and oregano.
- 3 Bake, covered, 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until done. Serve.