- 5 7-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 12 8-inch bamboo skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 Cut each chicken breast into 4 to 5 strips. Thread two strips onto each skewer, leaving 1/2 inch of skewer exposed at one end. Place skewers into large glass baking dish. Pour oil into bowl. Whisk in next 5 ingredients.
- 2 Pour marinade over skewers. Marinate 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove skewers from marinade and arrange on a large baking sheet, reserving marinade.
- 3 Bake chicken until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Place reserved marinade in saucepan and boil on high heat for 2 minutes. Cool marinade and strain. Add sour cream to marinade and serve as dip alongside chicken.