Traditional dressings can get boring. When in doubt, spice it up with APL’s Lemon-Tahini Creamy Dressing. This dressing would be perfect on any salad or even used as a topping for chicken or a steak marinade.
To watch Ashley create this dressing step by step, click here.
- 1 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw tahini
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast or plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 4-5 Tablespoons water
- 1 Whisk all ingredients in a bowl or blend in food processor and store in an airtight glass jar.