Champagne vinegar infused with fresh sprigs of thyme and fresh lemon zest makes a festive gourmet chef-inspired holiday gift.
Why Try? Dazzle the hostess with this impressive gourmet herb vinegar wreathed in fresh thyme. Everyone will think you worked all afternoon to prepare this specialty vinegar. For a festive presentation wrap sprigs of left-over fresh thyme or rosemary with floral wire into a small wreath shape, wrap with ribbon and place around top of bottle.
- 4 cups champagne vinegar
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme, thoroughly washed and rinsed
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 Using a funnel, pour champagne vinegar into sterilized 1 quart bottle.
- 2 Add thyme sprigs and lemon zest.
- 3 Seal with cork. Refrigerate.