These recipes are made using Ball® Simple Creations® No Cook Freezer Jam Fruit Pectin. Each recipe was developed in the Ball test kitchen using a combination of luscious fruit flavors and the smallest measure of sugar. By using less than half the sugar needed with traditional pectins, Ball Freezer Jam Pectin lets the true fruit flavor burst through – and without the cooking!
Recipes and images provided by Jarden Home Brands, marketers of Ball® and Kerr® fresh preserving products. Jarden Home Brands is a division of Jarden Corporation.
- 1 1.59-ounce package Ball® Simple Creations® No Cook Freezer Jam Fruit Pectin
- 1-1/2 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 4 cups crushed strawberries (about 4 1-pound containers)
- 1 6-ounce container plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 STIR SPLENDA® and contents of pectin package in a bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 COMBINE strawberries and yogurt in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- 3 ADD fruit mixture into pectin mixture. Stir 3 minutes.
- 4 POUR jam into 9-in. x 9-in. pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Freeze until firm. Remove from freezer and cut into shapes with a cookie cutter. Place cutouts on a plate. Insert a stick into each cutout.
- 5 FREEZE until pops are firm and sticks cannot be removed.
- 6 YIELD: varies by size of cookie cutter.
- 7 QUICK TIP: You may also use Ball® Regular (4 oz) Crystal Cut Glass Preserving Jars to make pops. Fill jars with fruit mixture to 1/2 inch headspace. Let stand 5 minutes. Insert a stick into each jar, positioning sticks in the center. Freeze.