This recipe courtesy of FRENCH’S®.
If you’re tired of the typical grilled chicken, give this recipe a try. The lime marinade and pineapple salsa additions to the chicken add a nice change of pace.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
4 g Fat
1 g Saturated Fat
78 mg Cholesterol
30 g Protein
21 g Carbohydrates
2 g Dietary Fiber
149 mg Sodium
- 5 tablespoons FRENCH'S® Honey Mustard, divided
- 4 tablespoons thawed frozen limeade concentrate, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (5 ounces) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 of a large red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 MIX 3 tablespoons mustard, 3 tablespoons limeade concentrate and cumin in plastic food storage bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- 2 STIR together pineapple, bell pepper, cilantro and remaining 2 tablespoons mustard and 1 tablespoon limeade concentrate in medium bowl.
- 3 GRILL chicken over medium heat until no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa.