These rich and creamy potatoes are absolutely delicious and comforting. For an extra crispy bacon topping, sprinkle at end of cooking.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 293, Fat: 17 g, Carbohydrates: 26 g,
Cholesterol: 43 mg, Sodium: 414 mg, Fiber: 4 g, Protein: 9 g.
Tip: For faster preparation, start with instant or refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
- 5 1/2 cups mashed potatoes (about 4 pounds uncooked)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) regular or low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup regular or low-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Place all ingredients, except cheese and bacon, in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed until potatoes are smooth and creamy.
- 2 Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. If you prefer extra crispy bacon, reserve bacon and sprinkle at the end of cooking. Cover.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.