Serve this versatile salsa as an appetizer with pita chips. It’s also delicious served as a condiment with grilled meat or seafood.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving): Calories: 31, Fat: 3 g, Carbohydrates: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 112 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 0 g.
Greek Salsa: Stir 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Mint Flakes into the tomato mixture.
Italian Salsa: Substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Italian Seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder for the basil, oregano and onion salt.
- 1 cup finely chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Salt
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- 2 Serve with pita chips.