Maple is most definitely one of the hottest flavors this fall, threatening to dethrone pumpkin spice. Not only is maple a hot ingredient for many food dishes, it can also add sweet excitement to a favorite cocktail.
Courtesy of our friends at Runamok Maple, this recipe for a maple-influenced Cuidado—which means “caution” in Spanish.
- 1.5 ounches Lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon Runamok (R) Maple Merquen Infused Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Apricot jam
- 1 ounce Dark Rum
- As Desired Ice
- 1 ounce Ginger Beer
- 1 Put lemon juice, maple syrup, apricot jam and dark rum in a tall glass.
- 2 Stir until jam is dissolved.
- 3 Add ice, then top with ginger beer and serve.