Send taste buds south of the border with this lively pasta salad. Makes an excellent change-of-pace side dish for those summer cookouts.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 2 cups fresh or corn kernels
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet Collection Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Collection Cumin, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (4 1/2 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 Cook pasta as directed on package, adding corn during last 3 minutes of cooking. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- 2 Mix mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; toss until well coated.
- 3 Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.