Halloween has become more of an adult-oriented holiday. Here’s a dramatic cocktail that could be a vibrant addition to any bar or Halloween party.
Recipe courtesy of Victoria D’Amato Moran and Midori.
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 part SKYY Vodka
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Fresh Orange Slice
- 1 With chocolate syrup, draw a web on the inside of the martini glass. Place in freezer for a ghostly effect.
- 2 Shake liqueur, vodka and lemon juice with ice and strain into the glass.
- 3 Drizzle grenadine down the side of the glass for a blood effect.
- 4 Garnish with a chocolate-dipped orange slice.