These chocolate chip cookies are sure to be the most requested from now on!
From “Cooking With an Attitude.”
See the Editor’s Blog for information about this cookbook.
- 3/4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco®
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons half and half or whole milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup chunky chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
- 1 Mix Crisco®, brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Add egg.
- 2 Combine flour, salt and baking soda and add to creamed mixture. Add chips and nuts.
- 3 Drop by tablespoonsful onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-11 minutes, until brown.