Frosty-cold scoops of coffee ice cream are served with a whole TWIX® Coffee Caramel Java bar, split in half lengthwise, then drenched in warm dark chocolate sauce, and topped with a sprinkling of toasted pistachios.
- 36 (#16) scoops Coffee ice cream
- 12 Java TWIX® bar, split in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups Dark chocolate sauce, commercially prepared, warm
- 3/4 cup Pistachio, chopped, toasted
- 1 To assemble each serving, arrange 3 scoops coffee ice cream in bowl and top with 2 tablespoons warm chocolate sauce.
- 2 Arrange each Java TWIX® half against sides of sundae bowl and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chopped pistachio.
- 3 MENU SUGGESTIONS: Substitute vanilla ice cream if coffee flavored ice cream is unavailable.
- 4 Serve a smaller portion of this sundae in espresso cups to leverage the mini dessert trend.