Natural Cocoa Chocolate Brownies Recipe. Creamy butter, real vanilla, crunchy nuts and natural cocoa powder make these brownies a true chocolate lover’s delight. This brownie recipe includes the Askinosie Chocolate Ingredient: Natural Cocoa Powder.
The recipe includes the Askinosie™ Chocolate Ingredient: Natural Cocoa Powder.
Recipe courtesy of Mimi (Anne) and Askinosie™ Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Askinosie Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup melted butter (2 sticks)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (+) nuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- For Frosting: 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Askinosie Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cocoa. Pour melted butter over dry ingredients.
- 2 Mix and add eggs, nuts and vanilla.
- 3 In a greased 13 x 9 x 2 pan, bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- 4 For Frosting: Melt butter in medium pan. Stir in cocoa until dissolved. Add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Mix well.