Talk about decadence! Is there anything more “Delightfull” than a mountain of chocolate chip cookies with three different flavors? We followed the back-of-the-bag recipe, using the Peanut Butter Filled Delightfulls, the Caramel Filled, and the Mint Filled.
This recipe is part of our 2016 food trends report, available by clicking here.
- For each batch:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (9-oz. package) Nestle® Toll House® DelightFulls™ Morsels (we made three separate batches, using the Mint-Filled, the Peanut Butter-Filled, and the Caramel-Filled)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional) - NOTE: if omitting nuts, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- 3 Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 4 Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5 Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 6 Stir in morsels (and nuts, if using--if not, be sure to use 1 to 2 tablespoons of extra flour)
- 7 Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8 Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9 Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.