OLD BAY® Baked Crusted Salmon Recipe!
Salmon is a popular fish that’s healthy and tastes absolutely delicious when prepared right. Enjoy this easy way to prepare salmon that adds extra flavor but not extra calories.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 teaspoon OLD BAY® Seasoning OR OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl.
- 2 Place fish, skin-side down, in lightly greased baking pan. Lightly brush fish with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over fish.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4 TIP: You can substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.