If you like Maryland crab cakes, you will love this classic recipe featuring fresh lump crabmeat that is flavored with OLD BAY Seasoning.
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning or OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1 Mix bread, mayonnaise, OLD BAY, parsley, mustard and egg in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in crabmeat. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Broil 10 minutes without turning or fry until golden brown on both sides. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY, if desired.
- 3 TIP: Using OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning saves 83 mg sodium per serving.