Olive Cheese Cocktail Bread is one of our freeze and please appetizers. Distinct flavors meld together for this outstanding party pick-up.
Recipe courtesy of Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC® Too Hot in the Kitchen cookbook!
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded reduced fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 loaf cocktail rye bread or sourdough bread
- 1 In bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the bread.
- 2 Spread on top of bread slices.
- 3 Freeze flat on baking sheet few hours, then place in resealable freezable bags.
- 4 Preheat oven 350̊°F.
- 5 Bake 10-12 minutes, just until corners of bread start to turn brown.