A flavorful Onion-Peach Salsa that’s the perfect balance of sweet, savory and hot! It’s absolutely perfect for summer.
It combines the sweet and savory flavors from yellow onions and peaches, with a kick of cilantro and jalapeño.
Get those chips out for dipping, or use the Onion-Peach Salsa to top a summer salad or even your favorite grilled protein. You’d be surprised at the flavor it can add.
Recipe and image provided by the National Onion Association.
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups chopped fresh ripe or thawed frozen peaches
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh lime juice, to taste
- 1 Combine ingredients in medium bowl, adding salt and lime juice to taste; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.