March is National Nutrition Month, so it’s a great time to share ideas for healthful meals that deliver big on flavor. In this recipe, chicken and artichokes are roasted with a squeeze of lemon and a fresh-tasting Italian sauce and served over a bed of couscous. The flavors of roasted red peppers, garlic and Kalamata olives give this chicken entrée a Mediterranean flair.
Recipe courtesy of Campbell’s Kitchen
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, cut into quarters
- 3 cups Prego® Heart Smart Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 cups hot cooked couscous
- 1 Heat the oven to 400°F.
- 2 Place the chicken and artichoke hearts into a 17 x 11-inch shallow roasting pan. Stir the sauce, mon juice and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken and artichoke hearts.
- 3 Roast for 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken mixture over the couscous.
- 4 RECIPE TIPS: TIP: Try sprinkling the finished dish with some chopped pitted Kalamata olives.