Imagine a healthy delicious breakfast waiting for you in the morning- simply combine rolled oats, almond milk, a pinch of salt and brown sugar, shake to blend and refrigerate overnight in a mason jar. We recommend adding fresh sliced orchard fruit, Greek yogurt and a drizzle of golden honey to your overnight oats in the morning.
If you have no time for morning prep, layer fruit, and yogurt over the oats the night before and you’re ready to grab-and-go in the morning!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
Want more delicious recipes from 90 Seconds in the Kitchen? Click here!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or water, or low-fat milk)
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced fruit (peaches, nectarines, plums, blueberries)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 Combine rolled oats, almond milk, salt and brown sugar in a Mason jar; shake to blend. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2 Top oats with 1/4 cup fruit, Greek yogurt, remaining fruit and honey.