From some of the top mixologists in New York City, we bring you the Paloma Escobar cocktail from STK Downtown.
Unlike a classic Paloma, the Paloma Escobar uses a citrus-and-spice rim to balance the acidity of the fresh lime and grapefruit juice. The introduction of simple syrup further rounds out the flavors of the fresh juices.
- 1.5 ounces Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 0.5 ounces simple syrup
- Tajin seasoning, for the rim
- Lime wheel, for garnish
- 1 Combine tequila, grapefruit and lime juice into a shaker with ice. Strain and pour the liquid into glass and top with lime wheel garnish.