Luscious melted sharp white Cheddar cheese, salty crispy bacon, creamy peanut butter and a touch of sweet blackberry preserves!
This unlikely pairing all comes together in this bold craveable gooey grilled cheese sandwich that will forever change the way you eat grilled cheese! This is part of a series done with Sandwich America to feature some of our country’s great sandwiches!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
- 2 slices French loaf or sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon blackberry preserves
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 slices sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 1 Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 2 Spread peanut butter and blackberry preserve on bottom slice of bread.
- 3 Top with bacon and cheese slices.
- 4 Close with top slice of bread and press closed.
- 5 Grill over medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese is melted.