Peach Crumb Cake Recipe – Fresh peaches make this a healthy as well as an easy dessert to make for the family.
Read the Editor’s Blog about this cookbook.
- 4 cups sliced and peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup sugar + 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon quick cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 Combine peaches, tapioca, 1/2 cup sugar and lemon juice; pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- 2 Combine flour, the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and salt.
- 3 Cut in the softened butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 4 Pour flour mixture over peach mixture.
- 5 Dot with butter as needed for moisture.
- 6 Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes.