This delightful dessert is a change to the traditional savory enchiladas. It’s tangy, sweet, and perfect with any fresh fruit that is in season. Try it today!
Want to see more? Check out the video!
- 3 fresh peaches
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- zest of one orange
- 1 roll of prepared crescent dough
- 1/2 can mountain dew
- 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 Preheat oven to 350
- 2 Boil water and boil peaches for about one minute
- 3 Remove peaches from water
- 4 Melt butter in a saucepan, add vanilla, sugar, and zest of one orange
- 5 Mix butter mixture together
- 6 Peel the skin off of the cool peaches and then cut the cheeks off of the peaches
- 7 Unravel the prepared crescent dough crust and wrap the peach cheeks with the pre-cut dough pieces, place in ungreased cooking dish
- 8 Pour the butter mixture evenly over the peachiladas
- 9 Pour half a can of mountain dew over the top of the dishes
- 10 Sprinkle with cinnamon
- 11 Place into the oven for about 40 minutes
- 12 Serve and enjoy!