Serve up peanut butter adult style with this easy versatile dipping sauce that goes great with grilled chicken skewers.
Recipe by Marcus Samuelsson courtesy of PLANTERS Peanut Butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1-1/2 teaspoon nam pla (fish sauce)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 COOK ingredients in saucepan on medium-low heat 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- 2 SERVE warm.
- 3 TIP: Serve with grilled chicken skewers.