This scrumptious Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate with Honey drink is so thick and good, you can practically eat it with a spoon.
The perfect way to end a stressful day or get a jump start in the morning. The honey creates a flavorful bridge for the rich depth of the peanut butter and cocoa.
Recipe and photo shared by the National Honey Board.
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 In a medium-sized saucepan, add milk and honey and heat over medium-high heat.
- 2 When the mixture comes to a boil, add the cocoa powder. After cocoa dissolves, turn heat off and add the peanut butter.
- 3 Stir the ingredients with frequent and quick strokes so that the peanut butter blends well and the hot chocolate reaches a creamy, thick consistency.
- 4 Serve immediately.