- 1/2 baguette, cut into 25 (1/4-inch-thick) slices on a bias
- As desired extra-virgin olive oil
- As desired sea salt
- 12 ounces Manchego cheese, cut into 25 triangular-shaped slices
- 2 green Anjou pears, halved, cored, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 Spanish-style cured chorizos (about 4.5 ounces each), such as Olympia Provisions’ Chorizo Rioja, thinly sliced
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- 2 Arrange the baguette slices on two large rimmed baking sheets and drizzle generously with oil.
- 3 Bake until lightly browned and crisp, 15-20 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through. Cool to room temperature.
- 4 Top each toast with a slice of cheese, 1 or 2 slices of pear, and 2 slices of chorizo. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve.