Made with steamed asparagus, Kalamata olives, pesto hummus, and garlic – This fiber-filled grain bowl is sure to fill you up and keep you healthy, all while being delicious and simple to make.
- 1/2 cup steamed brown rice - we use the Annie Chun's sprouted brown rice bowls that take 1 minute to cook
- 1 cup steamed asparagus
- 4 kalamata olives, sliced
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nut-free pesto hummus
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Gently steam the asparagus, meanwhile, mix together the oil, hummus, minced garlic, + lemon zest in a small bowl
- 2 Steam the rice + put it on a plate, then top it with the chopped olives + shredded parmesan. Drizzle the dressing atop, then lightly mix together, + enjoy!