Ashley’s Pineapple Sriracha Vinaigrette is a new and healthy alternative to the traditional salad dressing. Not only is this sauce perfect for salads, but it also tastes great on vegetables, especially steamed broccoli.
To watch Ashley create this amazing recipe on her latest episode of Ashley Pettit Living, click here.
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Pineapple, pureed in a blender or food processor
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 6 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, we use Lee Kum Kee
- 1 Whisk all ingredients in a bowl or blend in food processor and store in an airtight glass jar.